Sunday, January 31, 2016

Number Framelits Anniversary!


Some special friends of mine are celebrating their 30th Wedding Anniversary and this is the card I made for them!

I'm really loving the Number Framelits Dies - they are awesome! They make a pretty good stand alone focal point for a card - the font size is just right. I added the numbers onto a 2-1/2" punched Circle and then a Silver Doily. I used a piece of Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum for the background. I layered that onto a Silver Foil Sheet.

I used the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge over at Craft Project Central for the layout - 


So my card is not exact to the layout, but it really is fun and helpful to use a Sketch to help you in creating a card! 

If you haven't tried a Sketch - you should!! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B


No comments: