Sunday, September 8, 2013

Flipping over the Swing Card!


This is one of the cards we made at stamp class the other day. I wanted everyone to get a chance to use the new Thinlits for the Big Shot! So we used the Label Collection set, but I also wanted to keep it pretty simple.


So instead of having everyone lay the designer paper onto the Thinlit, I did a quick 2-1/4" x 5-1/4" pre-cut piece. - It really simplified that part of the card! The designer paper we used has a fun an everyday polka dot pattern (and it's a favorite of mine, with Crumb Cake!!), but it comes from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack from the Holiday Catalog. Lovin' how the stacks now come with so many multiples too!


And I really wanted the card to have parts that were exclusive to the one Thinlit Label Collection, so I used the Label framelit and the 'hi' that are included in the set. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to give that piece its little needed lift! We also added a white Candy Dot for the dot on the i. And because the left flap of the card seemed to need a little something else too, I added a White Taffeta bow through the cut-out edge!

I hope you like it! 


Julie B

 

No comments: