Friday, August 23, 2013

Simple 18 Flip Flop Card! - And I Did it Again!


I made this card for my son's 18th birthday last week. I kept it pretty simple because as he's told me, "All that matters is that it has a little pocket to put some cash in it. It doesn't need anything else." (So, I actually did make a little pocket on the backside of it for the cash! But I didn't take a picture of it!)

But I did want to use the new Thinlits Circle Card for the Big Shot! And it was super easy! I also figured that even if it was going to be a simple card, it had to have '18' on it for this special birthday. 
 

And, once for the saying I wanted to use, it wouldn't fit. So, like I did with THIS CARD, I cut my saying in half - and then mounted it on the clear block. It made for a perfect fit onto the narrow space on the card. This saying came from the Four You stamp set.


And, once again, because the stamps are clear mounted, it makes it super easy to fit the words back together if I wanted to use them in their original orientation.
 

Have you done this with any of your clear mount stamps yet?


Julie B

No comments: